I will only collect and use your personal data in the following instances:
- Where I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
- Where I am performing a contract with you for my services; and
- Where I have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Personal data that you provide to me.
- Your name and email when you sign-up for my newsletter and/or to receive free content.
- Your name, email address, phone number, and payment method choice when you purchase a book directly from me. Your payment details are held by the payment processor, not by me.
- Your name, email address, and text that you submit in the text box when you submit a blog submission comment.
- Data that I collect automatically.
- Certain information is automatically collected such as the type of browser and operating system you use, the domain name of your internet service provider. This is not linked to your personal data.
- Cookies are also used on our site and you can adjust your settings to disable cookies. For more information on cookies, click HERE.
Use of your Personal Data
- I only use your personal data when the law allows me to. Most commonly I use your personal data to:
- Process and manage your use of my website.
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests.
- Where you have opted in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences.
- Improve my services and website through analysis of information.
Sharing your Personal Data
I take your privacy very seriously and will not share your personal data with anyone, except as permitted by applicable law.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measure to safeguard the personal data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard personal data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Personal Data
This website is aimed at adults and young adults. I do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children under the age of 15. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child/children has provided us with personal data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information from my servers. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any personal data.
Links to Other Sites
Access and Control Over Your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email at email@example.com to:
- See what personal data I have about you, if any
- Change or correct any personal data
- Delete any personal data
Change of Purpose
I will only use your personal data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.